1. All occupants must register with the office. All fees are due in advance. Park office is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, Sunday 1:00 pm - 8pm. Closed only for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
2. Check-in time is 3:00pm - 10pm; Checkout time is no later than 2:00pm.
3. Occupy only the R.V. and parking space assigned to you.
4. VEHICLES. One vehicle allowed per space and must have current license registration tag. Additional vehicles will be assigned to a designated parking area. Third or more vehicles will be charged an additional fee. Long term guest fees are $25 per month for third or more vehicles. Short term guest vehicle fees are $10 per night for third or more vehicles. All vehicles must have current license registration tag. Please park only on the portion of your site or assigned space.
5. PETS. Pets are welcome. All pets MUST be kept on a hand held leash at all times when outside your RV. (This is a State Law.) Pet feces MUST be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Do not leave pets unattended. No excessive barking.
6. QUIET HOURS are 10 pm until 8 am. Please be considerate of others. You are responsible for the conduct of yourself, your family, and anyone visiting you during your stay.
7. SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH throughout the campground. Sleeping in vehicles is prohibited.
8. Camp fires on ground in camp ring are not permitted. Fire pits are allowed when Burn Ban is not in effect. Fireworks are not permitted. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly.
9. Washing of vehicles is prohibited.
10. Inflatable pools and hot tubs are not permitted. Toddler pools must be approved by management.
11. Campsites must be kept clean of trash at all times, including but not limited to: plastic and paper trash, disposable bottles and cups, toys, cigarette butts, bottle caps, etc.
12. Campsites must be kept clear of personal belongings. Campsites 6-13 have a designated storage space available.
13. No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed in the park.
Sale of drugs and alcohol is prohibited on the premises. Guests are prohibited from using illegal substances while on park property. Minors are prohibited from consuming alcohol or using illegal substances while on the park property. Violators will be immediately evicted.
14. No smoking in any park buildings or facilities. Please be considerate of others when smoking outside. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly in designated containers.
15. Help maintain a clean and tidy park by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper container. Loose trash must be placed in containers with a trash liner. Drawstring trash bags are available in the trash disposal area and may be placed in the larger trash containers when used.
16. Do not put food around the building or RV sites for wild animals. Wildlife can be fed near the asphalt pavement.
17. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the supervision and conduct of their children at all times. Violations of this rule will not be tolerated and guests may be asked to immediately vacate the park, with no refund.
18. Please respect all park guests’ privacy by not trespassing through occupied sites.
19. Please do not move picnic tables. Contact the office if you would like to request for a picnic table to be moved.
20. It is advisable to close awnings every evening. Please close awnings and put chairs away when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause damage and The Home Place is not responsible for damage to RVs, vehicles, or personal property. Every space will be checked periodically by management for compliance with these rules.
21. No person shall disturb the peace, make unreasonable noise, use profane language, engage in violent behavior, or discharge a firearm or any other type of weapon. Anyone in violation of this rule may be asked to immediately vacate the park, with no refund.
22. Any park guest, family member, or their guest that willfully or negligently destroys park property or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace. Any guests violating this rule may be asked to immediately vacate the park, with no refund.
23. Any long term renter who is late on rent will be switched to a weekly renter rate. The weekly rate will remain in effect until the rent is paid in full.
24. No refunds issued for early departures of short term guests.
25. The Home Place and its employees assume no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to person, pet or party arising due to the use of park facilities or caused by others while on the premises.
26. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
27. Park rules and policies are subject to change at any time by The Home Place.
28. Any guest found in violation of the rules may be asked to immediately vacate the park, without refund, and will not be permitted to stay in the park again.
29. Reservation cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours before arrival check-in time. Any applicable refunds will have a 6% transaction fee.
Upon check-in, guests will be required to review and sign the park rule form.
Enjoy the serenity at
The Home Place
Large square footage of deck providing community space for viewing the wildlife, sunrises, & sunsets.
Your testimonial here
Your testimonial here
Your testimonial here